Monday, March 3, 2014

Life in the library

Hi there!  I'm Summer the Prairie Creek library pet.  I am a Chinese Dwarf hamster born November 20th 2013, so that makes me 3 months old.  As you may have noticed when you visit me in the library, I am on the small side, but I'm still going to grow to a little.  I really enjoy visits from all of our awesome 5th & 6th graders, but please don't touch or tap on my cage, it scares me!  Mrs. Johnson is always happy to help you find me in my cage so you can say "hello".  My way of saying "hello" is by wiggling my adorable nose and whiskers at you.  Today, I was watching Mrs. Cheesman cover some new books that you guys will love!  Please check my blog out regularly, I will keep you up to date on all the cool happenings in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment